The English High School offers a rigorous academic curriculum, career training programs, arts, and athletics to help you find your passions and begin to chart your path for the future.
At a Glance:
- Semesterised classes and AP course offerings
- Our recent grads have been accepted to schools including Smith, Boston College, Boston University, Holy Cross, Emerson, Northeastern and Suffolk University and have earn over 5 million dollars in scholarships
- Personalized attention for all students including a daily advisory period that provides opportunities for one-on-one academic support and enrichment
- Participate in the arts: we are the only school in Boston with a marching band and drumline program!
- Five technical vocational pathways programs means students can get hands on career experience in high paying industries